WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Rich-helping-poor - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Rich-helping-poor > Topics

Subject: family in need
Replies: 0 Views: 510

family07 24.05.13 - 09:53pm
Hello. I am new to this but here goes.I have 5 Children, 4 of them live with me full time (ages 12, 8, 5, 3, 1). My husband and i were recently employed at a very nice job. He lost his job in November and I lost mine in February. We have both actively looked for jobs but have not found any. We managed to do side jobs to get us by up until recently. We were evicted from our home last week, and had nowhere to go. His mother passed away many years ago and he does not speak with his father. My parents have a total of 8 people living in their home, so there isn't room for us, but fortunately we have been able to stay there for a few days, but like i said it is crowded with 14 people in one house. We were blessed to have someone help us with gas in our car and in turn my husband found a job. He does not start until tuesday however and after the first 2 weeks it is a commission based job. We are in need of a home close to where he is going to be working to guarantee he keeps his job. I have absolutely no gas left in my car after taking him to his interview. I am needing some help in getting a place for us to call home, whether it be a fixer upper we can move into and work on for the first month and deposit, or to make payments. I am also needing some help with gas so that I can get him to work. We are trying so hard to get back on our feet and I have noone left to ask but to reach out to the public and hope and pray there are still some kind hearted people in this world. Thank You so Much and May God Bless each and Every One of You. *

* Rich-helping-poor Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Rich-helping-poor

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search