WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Rich-helping-poor - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Rich-helping-poor > Topics

Subject: Family of 8 needs help
Replies: 0 Views: 647

momof6 1.09.12 - 12:42am
We are a family of 8. Myself(mom), my fiance(dad), our oldest daughter Alana 8 yrs old, Landon 7 yrs old, Hunter 5 years old, Gauge 4 years old, Connor 3 yrs old and Destiny 2 yrs old. Our husband/daddy just lost his roofing job that he has been doing for 9 years now. We have done everything to find jobs from filling out applications in person and online. We've tried every way possible to earn a little bit of money from mowing yards to babysitting. No one has hired either one of us yet and now all of our bills are coming due and we are not able to pay them. We desperately do not want to lose our house. Our light bill is 320, our rent is 400, our water bill is 80, our car insurance is 52 and our phone is 50. We need our phone because every application we've put in has that number. Now we are down so far that I will reach out to anyone and everyone for help. We have always had to struggle but we have always been able to pay our bills and keep our kids feed but we are in a spot now that is starting to feel like we are not going to be able to fulfill those two very important responsibilities. If ANYONE is able to help us we would forever be grateful to you. I know the people who read this do not know us in person but we would be the most gracious people in the world for your help. Thank you everybody. My email is sunfire71480@gmail.com. If I recieve an email from you I will give u all my other personal info *

* Rich-helping-poor Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Rich-helping-poor

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search